Overview: The Database Committee is responsible for the development, maintenance, and data integrity, of the PAC³ database.
- Development of the initial database and modification of data definitions as necessary
- Development of the process for onboarding, training, and auditing participating PAC³ sites
- Ensuring consistency of data collection with support to site data collectors and clinical champions
- Determination of type, and updates of, data reports on data platform (ArborMetrix)
- Collaborate with PC4 and other cardiac collaboratives to ensure consistency in definitions and eliminate redundancies between the databases where possible
- Build risk-adjustment models for quality metrics