To improve cardiac acute care outcomes by fostering sustainable quality improvement initiatives and optimizing organizational partnerships.
Goals of the Pediatric Acute Care Cardiology Collaborative
The global aim of PAC³ is to improve acute care cardiology outcomes and value from the perspective of the patient, family, and medical team. Specifically, we aim to:
- Reduce hospital-based complications
- Reduce adjusted hospital length of stay
- Reduce less than 7-day all-cause readmission rate
- Improve patient and family experience scores
- Partner with other cardiology collaboratives and national organizations
If your site is interested in joining as an associate member, please email email@example.com for more information.