Children’s Minnesota is excited to announce that we are expanding our Cardiologist team and looking to add a fellowship trained Pediatric Cardiologist to join our nationally recognized Cardiovascular Program.
- The Physician will provide professional cardiovascular and related services to Children’s Minnesota patients. This will include clinic as well as inpatient service time.
- Physician shall participate in CHC’s call pool.
- Opportunity for partner within the Children’s Heart Clinic.
- The Cardiovascular Collaborative with Mayo Clinic to include research, education, and faculty appointment.
- Pediatric cardiology fellow or experienced clinician
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology
- Physician MD/DO license in Minnesota or ability to obtain licensure.
- Generous salary and benefit package
- Malpractice provided
- Time off for PTO/CME/medical missions