Scientific Review Committee Co-Chairs:
Overview: The mission of the Scientific Review Committee is to promote, support, and achieve collaborative scientific work using the PAC³ database to improve patient outcomes, patient safety, resource utilization, and patient/family experience.
- Facilitate projects with significant impact
- Collaborate with PC4 (complement and complete the patient encounter)
- Collaborate with and support QI committee
- Provide guidance, review, and support for research to be submitted for presentation and publication
- Promote the involvement and success of junior investigators
- Standardize research proposal, progress, and publication processes