Vision: Promote, support and develop educational opportunities and multidisciplinary collaboration.
Overview: The Education & Outreach Committee’s mission is to support and develop educational resources and opportunities, while promoting multidisciplinary collaboration with participating and potential members, parent advocates, partner collaboratives, and the public.
- Recruit and facilitate meaningful participation with all members of the acute care cardiology team, including nursing, advanced practice providers and physicians
- Oversee and develop of the parent advisor role within PAC3 and at member centers
- Support information sharing and networking between member institutions
- Facilitate the development and implementation of education-based projects
- Create and maintain an Educational Library
- Oversee and manage of the PAC3 website and social media outlets
- Support partnerships with other cardiology and healthcare collaboratives
- Maintain marketing materials for the recruitment of new member sites and member participation opportunities